News & Highlights
- UC Irvine's Urban Forest Analysis Report
- Something to Celebrate: UCI Zero Waste Events
- Help Hydro Conserve Water
- UC Irvine Exceeds Energy-Reduction Goal
- Association of Energy Engineers Honors UCI
- Facilities Management - Working For You
- Elevator Safety Tips
Programs & Projects
The Project Bid Board includes information on current construction/renovation projects managed by UC Irvine Facilities Management that are currently bidding for general contractors. The information on the Bid Board is for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice.
Facilites Management takes pride in sustaining the daily operation, repair, and maintenance of UCI buildings and grounds. We also partner with our campus customers to accomplish alterations, improvements, and renovations of physical facilities.
For life-threatening emergencies, please call 911.
Submit online work orders to the Facilities Management Services Portal.
You may report a facilities problem or concern by contacting the Facilities Service Desk at 949-824-5444 between the hours of 7 am and 4:30 pm. After hours, call Central Plant directly at 949-824-5520.
Service Desk Email: email@example.com