- Work with the campus community to accomplish projects involving the alteration, improvement or renovation of physical space
- Assist in all aspects of the process including feasibility analysis, project assessment, budgeting, scheduling, design, contracting, construction, close out and occupancy
- Provide inspection services for all projects
- Provide warranty administration services for new building construction
- With Design and Construction Services, updates and maintains the Campus Standards, and Campus Master Specifications
- Manages the Strategic Energy Plan - proposal, funding and implementation
- Oversees creation of the annual emissions inventory for the campus
- Updates the UC Facilities Infrastructure Renewal Model
- Provides engineering support to energy team, central plant operations, utility infrastructure, building renovation design, and new capital construction.
The Facilities Renovation Team is a self-supporting entity within Facilities Management. The project managers have expertise in working with the campus community to specify and manage a wide range of project types, and are supported by a contracts group and an accounting group, each with expertise in their areas. With the exception of emergencies, projects are scheduled according to the date the Facilities Management Requisition is received. Please plan early, especially for projects that need to be completed during the summer or quarter breaks. Submit an on-line service request to initiate your project.